EDIT: This book is currently an Amazon Best Seller in both the job hunting and adventure travel categories. It’s taken months of work but I’m finally a best selling author! — Hey everybody, I have a brand new book up this week. Below is my description from the Amazon.com page. Basically, I’m selling it dirt-cheap, and it’s about how to make money on the road and live to your full potential. While most people only travel two weeks a year, it’s possible to make a lifestyle out of it. Even the average, working class person can give up flipping hamburgers and experience a much more exciting lifestyle by going overseas and making money online (or finding a job abroad).
This guide is designed to share with you what I’ve learned as a veteran traveler about supporting myself while on adventures to far-away places, and how you can take extended trips that most people only dream about.
Learn Some Trusted Methods to Make Money Online or Find Jobs in Far Away Places
Here are some of the results you can experience through this program:
- Learn how to make money as an independent contractor online.
- Understand the price points for English teachers abroad, and what certifications are needed to increase your profit.
- Learn the benefits of Internet “sweatshops” like Fiverr.com, and how you can actually make money on them.
- Learn the different ways people make and sell products to fund travel operations.
- Learn how to find a profitable niche.
- How blogging can enhance your business.
- Methodologies to work abroad and stay productive.
- And a Lot More
If You’re Wondering What’s Inside, Here’s a Preview of Some of What You’ll Discover
- Making Money from the Baseline
- Should I Get an International Job?
- Teaching English
- The Traveling Entrepreneur
- The Plus Side of Sweatshop Work
- Products and Passive Income
- Apps, E-books, Affiliate Products
- Backpacking Tips
- And A Lot More!